Quality Auditor | Night Shift
My client is one of the UK's leading prepared fresh produce manufacturers who supply to many major retailers. They are looking for an experienced person to join their Quality Assurance team to assess raw materials on intake, during the preparation process and prior to despatch.
You will be required to complete routine tasks as per schedule to ensure the factory conforms to the required standards and specifications relating to fresh produce. You will also work closely with the Technical team to ensure root causes of issues are identified and corrected.
- An understanding of food safety standards, legal requirements and quality.
- Previous experience working in a QA role.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Careful approach to paperwork.
- Able to use initiative to solve problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- Self motivated
- Food qualifications are desirable.
Shifts are 5 nights out of 7: 10pm - 6am
Competitive rate of pay.
For more information or to apply, contact Charlie on 01780 480530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org