1 day left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Officer on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Maintaining the Company’s customer complaint system, logging in complaints and following up investigations together with corrective actions and closure. Feeding back information to the customer in a professional and timely manner. Customer complaint analysis and trending
- Maintaining the raw material specification and raw material risk assessment systems, ensuring that all raw material and third party product specs and HACCP are accurate and up to date
- Maintaining the supplier approval and monitoring system, approval of new suppliers and performance monitoring and trending
- Liaising with NPD to produce new product specifications and artwork briefs.
- Keeping finished product specifications up to date, both in the company format and in customer formats and/or platforms as required
- Creating and approving internal product labels
- Periodic reporting and investigation for Horizon scan alerts
- Internal audits and GMP audits, traceability exercises
- Sending CoAs for finished products as required
- Assist with third party audits as required
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the food industry.
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly