Quality & Compliance Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Manager Role on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Manage compliance with good manufacturing standards
- Deliver on all internal, 3rd party and customer audits and strive to achieve the highest possible standards and ensure any action points are closed within the agreed timescale
- Manage intake of, and quality of, raw materials, packaging and finished goods including the effective management of non-conforming product
- Lead your team with a strong emphasis on line management, training and development
- Ensure excellent customer facing relationships are maintained with our own label customers
- Support the process of continuous improvement in all areas of the manufacturing operation
- Escalate non-routine issues through the crisis management system
- Liaise with the wider business regarding audits and documentation to enable the businesses to function as a team compliant to standards and codes of practice
- Maintain (as far as practicable) with help from the pest control companies and site Hygiene manager a pest free site
- Be aware and raise any concerns over emerging issues within the food industry
- To perform any reasonable request as outlined by the Technical manager
- To promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, demonstrate strong safety leadership and address unsafe behaviours and working practices to coach the right behaviours.
- To deputise for the Technical manager and the Technical Systems Manager when required
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary range + package
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.