Quality & Compliance Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Manager Role on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Manage compliance with good manufacturing standards
- Deliver on all internal, 3rd party and customer audits and strive to achieve the highest possible standards and ensure any action points are closed within the agreed timescale
- Manage intake of, and quality of, raw materials, packaging and finished goods including the effective management of non-conforming product
- Lead your team with a strong emphasis on line management, training and development
- Ensure excellent customer facing relationships are maintained with our own label customers
- Support the process of continuous improvement in all areas of the manufacturing operation
- Escalate non-routine issues through the crisis management system
- Liaise with the wider business regarding audits and documentation to enable the businesses to function as a team compliant to standards and codes of practice
- Maintain (as far as practicable) with help from the pest control companies and site Hygiene manager a pest free site
- Be aware and raise any concerns over emerging issues within the food industry
- To perform any reasonable request as outlined by the Technical manager
- To promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, demonstrate strong safety leadership and address unsafe behaviours and working practices to coach the right behaviours.
- To deputise for the Technical manager and the Technical Systems Manager when required
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary range + package
- Working Monday – Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Quality & Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly