Contract Multi-skilled Engineer
Role title: Contract Multi-skilled Engineer (Elec bias)
Location: West Scotland
AIM recruitment has a new opportunity for a Multi-skilled Contract Engineer to join a leading Aquaculture and food manufacturer based in West Scotland and on one of the many Lochs in this region.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Engineers role is to facilitate the achievement of factory KPIs through the application of engineering / maintenance principles, the development of the engineering / maintenance workforce and the appropriate application of engineering technology whilst adhering to company policies and Statutory Regulations.
- Apply maintenance principles in accordance with strategy agreed by Factory Engineer.
- Organise and plan the maintenance activities so that the assets are maintained safely and cost effectively meeting agreed production performance.
- Responsible for plant, services, process maintenance and performance.
- Time served Electrical / mechanical Apprenticeship with recognised ONC / HNC qualification in Electrical engineering, (Min NVQ 3).
- Proven Electrical and Mechanical Experience in FMCG industry or similar.
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations essential.
- To be conversant Health and Safety requirements directly relating to the engineering function.
- Working knowledge of CMMS.
- Wide range of knowledge of functional engineering disciplines.
- Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent re occurrences.
- Able to operate under pressure in a fast-moving technical environment.
Interested? Please contact Chris Clarke at AIM Recruitment on email@example.com or call 0115 923 4651 for a confidential conversation.