Multi Skilled Engineer
3 days left
- Contract Type
Multi Skilled / Single Skilled Engineer
Location: North West // Liverpool
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
Shift: 4 on 4 off days and nights
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a team who strive to be the markets leading manufacturing business.
My client who is based North West and is a market leading, multi sited business with a great reputation for training and development for colleagues across the business, with a lot of recent investment at site this is an exciting time to join and be a part for this fast growing company.
The role is for an electrically biased multi skilled engineer working with the key objective to undertake planned preventative maintenance activities and reactive maintenance.
- PPM Maintenance & provide full emergency breakdown cover for all plant and services.
- To carry out repair works to the highest standard.
- Complete all work sheets and report any follow ups required, including Planned Maintenance work sheets, handover sheets.
- Observe and report all problem areas on all plant and services.
- Administer, monitor, analyse and update machine history data using the engineering management system.
You will maintain a safe and clean working environment and be a team player at all times contributing to any Ideas of how to improve the engineering team strategy and work.
The Successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have worked in a FMCG environment before ideally within food manufacturing and be a team player at all times, you will be computer illiterate and analytical.
- A formal qualification in an engineering discipline.
- A full apprenticeship or other relevant occupational training.
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate an aptitude and passion for engineering
- Must want to succeed and be prepared to work hard to achieve this!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly