Position: Process Technologist
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Our client has an exciting new vacancy for a Process Technologist to join a forward thinking and growing food manufacturing business based in North Yorkshire.
The job role will be to ensure all factory trials are planned and carried out to specific schedule and standards, whist ensuring all outcomes are captured and communicated to relevant groups.
* Facilitate a product transition from NPD to Operations departments.
* Build and maintain customer relationships.
* Establish all process parameters, to include times, temps, yields etc
* Ensure repeatability of new process and consistency of new raw materials.
* Product files and trial records.
* Build QAS and present to customer
The Ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
* Previous experience within chilled food environment.
* Knowledge of Factory and key processes.
* Understanding of Retailer requirements and specifications
* Proficient in use of MS Office Tools
* Proficient in written, numerical and verbal skills and fluency of English Language
* Understanding of Food Safety, Site QMS and GMP
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing food manufacturing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.