Deputy Retail Catering Operations Manager
Deputy Retail Catering Operations Manager, North Leeds, West Yorkshire
Looking for an exciting Deputy Retail Catering Operations Manager role?
This leading company is looking for a Deputy Retail Catering Operations Manager who will have overall responsibility in the absence of the Retail Catering Operations Manager. You will be responsible for delivering operational and profit targets, ensuring excellent standards of food and customer service, improving safety and hygiene practices as well as leading and supporting the operations as a whole.
- Work closely with the Retail Catering Operations Manager to ensure departments are achieving profitable sales and are a safe and exciting place to work.
- Forge strong working relationships with all the department managers to support them in achieving their department's KPI's.
- Be influential in setting and delivering on the departments annual operational plan.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the budgeting process and be able to implement budgets and other targets successfully.
- Motivate and inspire the management team and team members to be their best by creating an environment that is open to challenge, supports creativity and constantly seeks out efficiencies.
- Ensure every internal and external customer receives excellent customer service.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and be able to maximise sales through commercial thinking.
- Ensure every member of staff uses the tills and handles cash correctly in line with procedure. Take appropriate action against till discrepancies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Catering experience
- Experience in leading and motivating a large team
- Experience in working and organising a busy department, store etc
- Delivers outstanding customer service
- Understands and fulfils Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures
- Experience in managing budgets including wage costs and sales budgets
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the number of applications received, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Boutique, Independent, Restaurant, Luxury, Deputy Hospitality and Catering Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Department Manager, Floor Manager, Sales, Leeds, York, Doncaster, West Yorkshire