CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
Continuous Improvement Manager
Competitive Salary and Package
A leading food manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Professional. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a World Leading, and trend setting manufacturing company. There are clear and consistent paths for career progression and a huge amount of professional development in this people focused company.
This opportunity will suit a proven CI professional who has experience in driving improvement and delivering measurable long-term business benefit in line with lean manufacturing techniques. Key responsibilities detailed below:
- Lead a team of CI professionals in developing and implementing CI saving initiatives and lean manufacturing techniques
- Analyse and trouble shoot current processes and identify new ways of improvement
- Work closely with site teams through coaching and training in business improvement methodologies
- Create a talent pool for CI in the future
- Champion Health and safety in the work place
- Proven experience in a CI related role within a complex food manufacturing environment
- Relevant operations and engineering qualifications
- People focused
- Strong communicator
- Lean Six Sigma or similar
As mentioned above, this is a great opportunity for career advancement and personal and professional development. If this sounds like an opportunity for you and you would like to find out more, please get in touch. Please call Mark Leahy on 0113 2054970 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.