Salary: c £55k (potential relocation package)
Location: South London / Kent
Are you an experienced Technical Manager with a strong track-record of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment? If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you
- Technical Manager with a passion for food safety.
- Experience in a complex, chilled, food manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of setting a site technical strategy and agenda.
- Can you influence at board level and across senior management?
- Can you demonstrate tangible achievements in the management of significant change programmes?
- The role of Technical Manager sits on the site senior management team and is wholly accountable for setting and designing the technical strategy.
- You will maintain a site, commercial and consumer perspective at all times
- The Technical Manager is responsible for ensuring all technical standards are met & ensuring that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards and food legislation and achieves the required levels of customer service and product quality.
- Looking to improve the Quality process controls and systems, the Technical Manager is also tasked with driving Technical based improvements across the site that result in cost savings.
- My client is a food manufacturer who is part of a big, successful group.
- They are a dynamic and people focussed business and offer great opportunities to progress your career for the right individual.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with KG/4906 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463