Night Shift Quality Auditor
I am currently recruiting for a Night Shift Quality Auditor oh behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Daily process sheets for each product run
- Raw material concessions
- Daily Clearance sign off sheet and verification of production records
- Daily temperature checks
- Setting up samples for marketing sensory
- Checking raw materials deliveries
- Glass and hard plastic audits
- Sending ingredients, or finished product for micro testing or nutritional analysis
- Managing held stock (finished product and raw materials) updating spreadsheet with this information.
- Downloading checkweigher data
- Internal balance and temperature probe calibrations
- Collating and managing control samples for marketing sensory
- Sending off instruments for calibration
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary of £28,080
- Working Sunday night/ Monday night, Tuesday night and every 2nd Saturday night – 6pm till 6.15pm.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.