- Support Production by maintaining the safe and efficient running of machine tools and ancillary equipment through Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) and breakdown repair.
- Support this effort by aiming to identify and rectify root causes of machine problems.
- Support the business in general by helping to maintain a safe and efficient workplace through general site maintenance.
- Time-served Electrical Engineer with mechanical experience or
- Mechanical Engineer with electrical experience working on CNC and conventional machine tools.
- Proven CNC fault-finding and repair experience, Mag, Millturn, Holroyd, Toyoda, Siemens, Fanuc
- Fork lift licence - for the right candidate this is not a necessity
- Proven problem-solving and ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Lifting & slinging certification
- Experience of working in a similar environment
- General Environmental Health and Safety awareness
If you think you have the skills listed above and want the opportunity to work with a global leader please get in touch.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, contact Maryanne Mclaughlin on 0131 550 1146
If this isn't the role for you but you need assistance in finding the right opportunity give us a call or go to our website www.edenscott.com and register your CV and we will get in touch with you.