Supervisor / Team Leader
Supervisors/Team Leaders required for our food manufacturing client based in the Cumbernauld area.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Supervise up to 20 production operatives between various packing lines
- Ensure our product is produced to highest quality standards, working to BRC standards and major retailer requirements
- Troubleshoot – ‘Walking the factory floor’ to identify any issues ahead of them arising and taking appropriate action. Dealing with issues as and when required.
- Ensure that your team are operating within high quality, safety and legality standards
Candidates will have:
- To have previous experience working in a food production factory to BRC standard
- To have the ability to motivate a team
- To be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- To have a good level of both written and verbal English
- Ideally have Level 2 Food Hygiene/Safety certification
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: Day shift 7am to 4pm, Back shift 4pm to 1am
Due to the location of the site and the operating hours, your own transport is essential.
Starting hourly Rate: £9.89, rising to £10.50 after 12 weeks.