Our client is a Food Manufacturer who is currently experiencing rapid growth. An opportunity to join them has become available, they are seeking a talented Production Manager.
- Responsible for direct supervision of all production activities and for delivering the production plan in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst maintaining the required quality standards and food safety expectations.
- Allocate tasks; provide instructions & advice to Operatives.
- Be responsible for the following on shift: Performance, H&S, Quality, GMP & Hygiene.
- Continually monitor production on all lines to ensure production plan is achieved, whilst adhering to the process controls required.
- Investigate & implement efficiency and cost saving tasks.
- Develop his/her team and ensure robust training and development plans are in place to raise the overall competence level of his/her team.
- This person should have experience in production and be able to perform to the high standards achieved through BRC accreditation.
- Previous experience working in a production supervisor role or similar is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry is essential.
- Knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Food Hygiene Certificate is desirable.
- A desire to deliver results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Proficient in English (literacy and numeracy).
What’s on offer?
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 17.00
- A starting salary commensurate with the position.
- 28 days annual leave
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Simon Norris.