Senior Technical Manager
I have an opportunity for a Senior Technical Manager in the West Mids/Worcestershire area.
This would be within a growing business who have a close knit team, and now just need someone to really take control of the Technical department and drive it forward.
You would also be responsible for implementing more of an NPD focus within the business, so you will need to have some knowledge/exposure to NPD.
This is a full time role Monday – Friday, however the site does operate on Saturdays so there may be an odd occasion whereby you will need to cover a Saturday morning.
Salary is up to roughly £50k plus up to 10% bonus.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Developing and implementing QMS
- Managing, developing and coaching Technical/QA team
- Preparing for, and leading all 3rd party, customer, BRC audits
- Highly customer facing - developing and maintaining customer relationships, including major retailers
- Direct supplier liaison – approval, ongoing maintenance, risk assessments etc.
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please call Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181