Sales Director - Food Manufacturing company - West Midlands
Sales Director – UK – Food Manufacturing Company – West Midlands
We’re looking for a proven Sales Director for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic food manufacturing business who work with exciting new products across their sector launching brand new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
The Sales Director will be responsible for 12 – 15 Sales account managers/executives across the UK.
- Lead & drive sales team to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within the UK Food service market.
- For somebody who can negotiate exclusive terms
- Effectively communicate the company’s capabilities to new & existing customers.
- Manage teams to identify and appoint new distribution partners as necessary, working closely with the Managing Director.
- Drive & motivate a team of Sales Managers to deliver sales results and building business plans.
- Lead sales meetings, and play an active role in leading the company.
- Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
- Develop divisional annual sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand/market.
- Demand planning/forecasting:
- 5 Years’ experience at a similar level
- Foodservice candidate would be ideal.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience of both own brand & branded product sales.
- Proven real success in previous similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team leader
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel required
- £80,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Company car, ( Private medical insurance/Company pension scheme)
- Private Medical Insurance
If you’re interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Thomas McGlinchey on 0161 833 0181