Head of Supply Chain & Operations
Head of Supply Chain – Food
We’re looking for something special.
Someone who can look at an operation, spot its strengths and weaknesses and quickly get to work improving things. Not just papering over the cracks, but putting in sustainable solutions.
Do you see yourself as an inspiring leader? Someone who is comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, or able to motivate your team to achieve.
We need someone who wants to work in a business that has come through the initial start-up phase and is now looking to mature into its next phase of growth.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll play a major part in shaping how this business actually runs (and how successful it is)
- Your decisions will have a material impact
- You can help shape the culture
- Lots of change management to lead through
- Your name could be forever synonymous with changing the world of food & drink
What you’ll be doing
- Being the No.1 in office operations covering logistics, stock control, forecasting and export
- Identifying the things we do well and building on them
- Identifying the things we don’t do well and improving them
- Supporting new product development through sourcing of required goods
- Leading and motivating a high performing culture
What we need from you
- Extensive supply chain experience in food
- Good natured with bags of drive and determination
- Experience of ERP/MRP
- Able to develop a vision and communicate that effectively to your team
Please send your CV in or alternatively call us up and we can have a chat about you, your background and whether this fits with your career aspirations.