Multi Skilled engineer
There is an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Shift engineer to build a career at their main Bakery in Manchester.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will provide a high standard engineering service to the site including maintenance of plant, machinery and services to a safe and reliable standard. You will support the achievement of these goals and objectives by working closely with hygiene, technical and production teams on a daily basis.
The Successful Multi skilled Shift Engineer will be ensuring the machines perform to their best ability with the least amount of downtime, to the requirements as per customer specification.
Other Key responsibilities will include
- Ensure self and work area conforms to health and safety legislation, policies and procedures, reporting issues so that the site is healthy, safe and free from accidents.
- You will need to facilitate a speedy response to all plant stoppages and to help plan/implement modifications to new and existing equipment..
- Completion of individual objectives and team targets.
The Ideal Engineer for this role will have:
- Experience of working in a Bakery environment
- Work a 4 on and 4 off alternate days and nights shift
- Ability to work in a safe manner and consider the safety of others.
- A strong team player as well as the ability to work on your own initiative
- It would be desirable if you had knowledge of HACCP and COSHH.
- You will have to ensure the PPM schedules are maintained in accordance with the current requirements.
- You should be familiar with mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and co-ordinate the installation of new equipment as and when required.
Please apply in writing sending your C.V to
G.H. Sheldon wholesale bakers
10 Stainburn Road