Quality Manager / QA Manager
Quality Manager, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Harpenden.
The person will provide effective leadership and management of the QA Team to achieve site compliance with the Technical policies, procedure standards and specifications.
- Identify Quality system weaknesses and change as necessary to strengthen
- Maintain and improve site work instructions and procedures ensuring BRC and relevant customer compliance
- Co-ordinate the internal audit programmes and use results to improve systems and compliance
- Manage the Non-Conformance database and ensure actions are addressed to the correct personnel, are relevant and closed out in a timely manner
- Maintain and improve the site HACCP system ensuring food safety is not compromised
- Prepare and report quality KPI's to ensure management and factory staff, including timely updating of the quality information boards
- To ensure that QA and QC procedures are implemented, audited and maintained
- Analyse non-conformance data for trends and set in place action plans to address
- Co-ordinate various technical improvement projects
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement trials
- Ensure root cause analysis and preventative measures are put in place for investigated complain
The Ideal Candidate:
- Quality Manager experience gained from a Food Manufacturing environment
- Relevant Technical skills / qualifications
- Degree level or equivalent in a related discipline, e.g. Food Science, Quality Systems / equivalent qualification
Salary: circa £30,000-£35,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, QC, Quality Control, Harpenden, Luton, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Hatfield, Enfield, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Greater London