Technical Assistant / Quality Administrator
Technical Administrator, Evesham, Worcestershire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Technical Administrator on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Evesham, Worcestershire. The role will involve providing technical and administrative support for the acquisition, preparation and presentation of sensory test samples to facilitate the efficient execution of sensory projects.
- To provide technical support for all applicable training, research and contract work within the sensory section including sample procurement, preparation, cooking and presentation
- Provide project administration support to project managers; sample receipt, test data input, data collation, electronic archiving etc.
- Ensure the Test Equipment Calibration Schedule is completed, and accurate/traceable calibration records maintained
- Maintain the sensory test kitchen and laboratory facilities and equipment to the highest possible standard of hygiene and cleanliness
- Preparation of samples for panel etc.
- To perform other duties in relation to other sections/departments which may be required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate essential
- Food related background with experience in a laboratory or technical role desirable
- Practical, methodical and well organised
- Good standard of computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to become proficient in the use of specialist sensory software
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a team or independently (using own initiative) as required
Salary: circa £17,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in: Laboratory Scientist NPD Technologist Process Development Technologist NPD Technician Technical Assistant Product Development QA Quality Assurance QC Quality Control Quality Sensory Technician Food Technologist Coordinator Testing Analysis Controller QA Auditor Graduate Entry Level FMCG, Evesham, Worcester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Redditch, Banbury, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire