Nigel Wright are currently working with a fast paced, international food manufacturing business who have a need to recruit a Quality Manager due to an internal promotion.
Over the past four decades, their focus on changing lifestyles, the globalisation of food tastes and ever-evolving consumer needs has brought led them to become a market leading global position with operations in 130 sites across six continents.
Their relentless drive to innovate and develop new products to meet the changing needs of their customers has led them to create a network of Global Technology & Innovation Centres and Regional Development & Applications Centres. The centres provide unique leading-edge solutions at an unrivalled speed to market, helping to shape the future of food.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for leading the Quality strategy and objectives in line with the rest of the group, customer and industry best practice standards. They will be accountable for ensuring all products and processes are safe and compliant with specifications, statutory obligations, customer requirements and best in class.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- A degree within a scientific/food discipline
- Proven experience leading a quality function
- A hands on and pragmatic style, someone who takes accountability and responsibility
- An ability to identify, implement and lead change
- Customer focussed, demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience working with Quality Management Systems