Revenue Growth Manager
Revenue Growth Manager
FTC 12 months
Do you have proven knowledge and experience in managing sales analyses department? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our Category Team at one of the leading global food manufacturer and UK's leading herbs, spices and seasonings brand, Schwartz.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting directly to Sales Controller, Revenue Growth Manager will support the Management team by leveraging and building IRI consumption data and financial information to model future Revenue Management initiatives, assess their effectiveness and propose corrections to existing programs, monitor competitive response and compare actual results with projections.
- Develop and implement Promotional Framework utilizing consumer data as well as EPOS data / McCormick sales data.
- Improve gross profit via product assortment and focus between profitability and sales.
- Engage and coach of revenue management with wider business community, interacting with Revenue Managers across EMEA and USA.
- Create and implement post promotional analysis framework.
- Price policy and trade terms management.
- Report market situation based on external data.
- Create, maintain, develop reporting setup and multi sourcing tools.
- Calculate and report sales plans (quality & quantity).
- Recommend new solutions based on market best practices.
- Close and strong cooperation witch Channel Directors, Finance, Marketing, Cat Man.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent (preference for Mathematics / analytics / econometrics / economics / business).
- Experience in Market, Strategy & Planning / Revenue Management in blue chip FMCG.
- Proven track record of analytical experience and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of interaction at board level necessary.
- Ability to influence internally and externally especially in relation to selling skills.
- High degree commercial acumen and numerical ability.
- Strong Excel skills. Proficient use of market data, ex. Kantar, IRI, Nielson, Dunnhumby, Retail Link and SAP.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply below
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.