7 days left
- Contract Type
We are a leading, Scottish based, meat primary & production business with an impressive history and reputation for quality, integrity and innovation.
Working with leading food retailers, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service & innovative quality products.
We are now looking to complement our existing team, by recruiting for the above role to join our successful Production team based in East Kilbride.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will work collaboratively with the Production teams and the business unit management team to
- Identifies and develops solutions to meet customer order needs
- Ensures all recording on systems, MI and administration is accurate
- Ensure priorities, goals and deadlines are met to budget and detailed work plan is produced for the departments
- Pro-actively co-ordinates with site management to ensure issued addressed before impact
- Develops and maintains positive and effective working collaboration with site and functional managers
- Provides regular and ad hoc reports, feedback and intervention to ensure site goals are delivered OTIF
- Produces accurate workflows ensuring maximised productivity
- Ensures own familiarity and compliance with company policies and procedures, standards of operation and safe operating procedures
- Keeps and maintain appropriate records as required
- Provides consistent, flexible and timely attendance at work
- Is flexible to meet company operating requirements
- Provides pro- and re-active and supportive verbal and written communication to team members, peers and managers
Ensuring that all areas are delivered for the benefits of our customers and business and that our customer focus and integrity is of the highest standards.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in the following areas
- Results driven and knowledge of Production.
- Proven management capability to facilitate, motivate and develop individuals and teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and process data trends and patterns
- Highly self-motivated and commercially astute and results driven with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- You will be an effective communicator, who can build strong working relationships
- Proactive approach/right first time attitude
- Attentive to detail with good strategic ability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to support others’ development
- Speaking, writing and understanding excellent spoken and written English language. (This is an essential health & safety, traceability, team management and quality control requirement which will be tested as part of the recruitment process)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 2
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work for a growing successful business, with opportunities for personal development and growth.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly