Implementation NPD Projects Manager (Drinks)
A premium luxury branded business that has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the niche branded sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of exceptional branded products supplying the finest UK retailers and restaurants and exporting to over 35 different countries globally.
The business is looking for a self-motivated Technical Manager to join the Supply Chain Team responsible for the overall delivery of the technical programme for the business. The Technical Manager will manage a team of Project Managers and be accountable for the process and implementation of new product development and packaging/liquid solutions for the global markets. You will be a confident project manager, have excellent stakeholder management experience with a clear sense of timescales and urgency to effectively lead and manage projects working with cross functional teams.
- Management, governance and delivery of the Technical Programme within the business
- Line management and development of the Technical Project Management team (3 direct reports)
- Development of the Technical strategy and standard practices, ways of working and processes across Supply Chain and NPD
- Driving the technical development and implementation of sustainable packaging and liquid formats whilst maximising efficiencies, managing the financial impacts
- Involvement in the commissioning of new packaging equipment and production lines across (UK/European sites contact packaging sites)
- Manage the Technical budget, planning and tracking of project activity
- Ensuring adherence to company, CSR, retailer and food safety policies
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- Track record of delivery of new product technical development from concept to commercialisation driving cross functional teams
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management with relationships developed with real drive, passion and integrity
- Build and develop a strong, driven team to flawlessly execute the technical project activity
- Technical knowledge of product and packaging development, manufacturing and process, understand the interactions and have the ability to identify and manage associated risk
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines with high accuracy
- Ability to present information in a rational, structured and concise manner to drive effective governance and decision making
- Great relationship management skills with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation
- Educated to Degree level - Science or Engineering background
- Ideally 6 years + experience in FMCG or food/drink manufacturing project management
- Preferably project management and/or packaging diploma certified
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.