Our client, a global food manufacturer, with a vision to become the world’s best in their sector, are looking to recruit a Quality Auditor to join their site in North Yorkshire.
Responsible for ensuring food safety and quality, this is an essential role within the business. Supporting the Technical team as a Quality Auditor, this is the perfect opportunity for someone keen to grow their skills and knowledge within a Technical team. This is a varied and interesting role that will involve working with all departments to ensure site policies and procedures are followed, while driving the Quality and Food Safety culture.
As a key member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Conducting audits
- Carrying out line checks
- Attending quality panels
- Assisting in site visits and audits
- Ensuring food safety is maintained at all times
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Experience of food manufacturing in a quality control / assurance / auditing role
- Ideally in a chilled or frozen environment but other food sectors will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC literate
- Positive approach
- Commitment to providing a first-class customer service
- Well established International Food Manufacturer of branded and own label products for the leading supermarkets
- Building for the future through Product innovation and a sustained focus on operational efficiency
- A strong people culture with a friendly and informal style
The role will involve working shifts; a forty-hour week with rotating 12 hour shifts 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am – with some overtime available. Hours are mainly worked between Mondays and Fridays. During peak season there may be some weekend working.
If you are a problem solver who is always open, honest and collaborative with a passion for excellence and an eye for detail then this could be the job for you.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4347 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.