NPD Technologist / Development Technologist
NPD Technologist, Stevenage, Hertfordshire Bedfordshire
We are recruiting for an NPD Technologist on behalf of a leading food manufacturer based in the nea the Stevenage, Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire area.
Reporting to the Development Manager the Development Technologist is responsible for managing the technical interface and relationship with Key Accounts. The Development Technologist will also be responsible for developing innovative and commercially viable products. Furthermore, they will be responsible for driving continuous product and process improvements.
- Develop key customer relationships through a detailed understanding of their markets, products, processes and online capabilities and constraints
- Develop products for customers either from specific briefs or concept ideas
- Provide online support and development at customer's production facilities
- Drive continuous improvement in process and product
- Develop a full understanding of the Company's capabilities and knowledge of the production and quality standards required
- Undertake NPD projects
- Have a sound technical knowledge of the usage of their products (processing, storage, etc.)
- Have a sound understanding of the Company's capabilities (production limitations, company strategy, personnel limitations, etc.).
- Proactively research new market trends and product concepts relevant to Key Customer Accounts
- Support the team by assisting in other areas to prevent overloading of work when required.
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, NPD Manager, Technical Manager, Quality Manager, QA, QC, Quality Technician, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, Coordinator, Controller, FMCG, Stevenage, Letchworth, Bedford, Luton