Specifications Technologist / Technical Systems Administrator
Specifications Technologist Liverpool Food manufacturing FMCG
Based in Liverpool we are recruiting for a Specifications Technologist for a leading food manufacturer
Reporting to the Group Services Technical Manager the principle objectives:
- To originate accurate specification data in a timely manner and be a professional interface between the business and customers.
- To provide technical specifications / data to customers of the company and to other departments within the organisation.
- To ensure Raw material specifications and supplier assurance data is available for all the companies materials.
- To answer day to day technical queries as they arise.
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous experience and knowledge of Food Technical Specifications in a number of customer formats.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience of writing/compiling Food Technical Specifications in a number of customer format
- Computer literate, with excellent IT skills, especially Excel and Word..
- Flexible attitude to work, and the ability to travel between sites as and when occasionally required.
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload, in order to meet customer specified deadlines.
- A driving licence.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button.
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Food Technologist, Food Technician, Technical Assistant, NPD, Quality Assistant, Development Technologist, Food Manufacturing, Food Specification Technician, Technical Services Technologist, QA Technologist.