This family run business produce delicious premium products for the retail and foodservice markets. They are now seeking a Procurement Manager to drive and implement procurement initiatives to ensure their continued success in the market place.
Reporting to the Managing Director you’ll help deliver operational excellence, innovation and sustainability for the company’s core products. Your responsibilities will include:
· Creating and implementing a purchasing strategy to drive quality, reliability and economic advantages in line with overall company goals.
· Suppling sales teams with commercial support including ongoing prices to enable them to provide exceptional customer relationships.
· Taking ownership of strategic supplier management, acting as the main interface between internal teams and international suppliers to obtain the highest quality and most cost effective raw materials against business plans.
· Liaising with Supply Chain teams to support smooth and efficient transactions whilst managing cost prices and budgets to deliver margin improvements according to brand values and requirements.
· Leading continuous improvement initiatives within the procurement function by researching and proposing new ways of working to promote the overall corporate strategy and deliver sector leading service for customers and consumers alike.
Suit a Procurement or Supply Chain expert with superb commercial acumen and a proven track record of achieving excellent results within the food manufacturing industry, experience with short shelf life products and CIPS would be advantageous. You will be an organised and determined individual who can demonstrate your knowledge of the current market by managing seasonal campaigns to great success.
With confident communication skills, you’ll adeptly manage others and negotiate with suppliers in an engaging way. Highly numerate and literate, you’ll be able to use acute analytical skills to drive business forward.
If you are Procurement professional looking for your next move, then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.