An opportunity has arisen with my client in the Northolt area due to internal promotion.The company is young and exciting FMCG brand who is making a huge impact across the EMEA region right now.
They are seeking a highly motivated, SAP experienced Admin to support their team of Inventory specialists who look after the real time movements of goods in the region.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
- Use the SAP program to process inventory transactions across the region
- Identify and investigate any inventory discrepancies
- Support the finance team in all aspects of system reconciliation
- Assist the coordinators in the team to meet monthly/quarterly/yearly financial deadlines
- SAP experienced essential, knowledge of the system for sales, reports, investigations and inventory changes preferred
- Able to prioritise and work well under pressure, this is a fast paced environment, would you enjoy that?
- Outstanding communicator, able to work alongside many different teams
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary - up to £28,000
- Benefits Package
- Genuine and exciting career prospects