Hygiene Manager (Nights), Wigan, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Nights Hygiene Manager role on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the Wigan area.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with proven management experience and great attention to detail.
The main purpose of this role will be to manage, monitor and improve hygiene standards in a food factory. Ensuring that high standards of factory hygiene are maintained without affecting the safety of the product or manufacturing efficiencies. The role covers all aspects of cleaning/ hygiene from short term daily duties, to weekly, to monthly and to periodic cleaning frequencies.
- Assist in controlling all hygiene matters relating to the cleanliness and hygiene of the site. Planning, managing, organising and maintaining hygiene standards and processes.
- Supervision and day to day management of the night shift hygiene team and operational teams.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules are complied with and that staff are fully aware of their Health and Safety responsibilities.
- To evaluate and recommend the training requirements within the night Hygiene and operational departments and to arrange such training when authorised and appropriate to do so.
- Implement and maintain management information systems to aid the management of and reporting of Hygiene KPI's including Microbiological Standards, Effective Labour Utilisation, Stock control Management Systems, Budget Management, Cleaning Schedules as well as Safe Systems for work.
Hours: Working nights Sunday - Thursday approx start 9.30pm – 6.30am (some flexibility permitted)
Salary: up to £38,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Hygiene Manager, Hygiene Team Leader, Facilities Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Hygiene Supervisor, Hygiene Controller, Hygiene Team Manager, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Health and Safety, HSE, Wigan, Bolton, Blackpool, Blackburn, Preston, Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire