I am currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To achieve & maintain all relevant retailer accreditation, ensuring food safety standards are maintained with relevant staff training, implementation of HACCP & Quality Management System procedures.
- Maintain food safety records/files including knife, tool box, weight control and glass control.
- Maintain traceability records for purchased ingredients (COC's/COA's).
- Maintain supplier documentation (specifications, Third Party Accreditation Certificates etc.)
- process customer & supplier documentation requests.
- Work with Department Heads to ensure working procedures are up to date.
- Ensure document review procedures are followed.
- Liaise with Pest Control Contractor and ensure all recommendations are carried out/closed off.
- Audit cleaning operations to ensure continual improvement of cleaning standards.
- Develop and implement food safety training program.
- Assist Factory Manager when required to develop and implement health & safety training programs.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in a food related discipline
- Ideally you will have experience working with the UK major retailers
Whats on Offer?
- A competitive salary depending on experience + package
- Working Monday – Friday Office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like more information please call Cassi Henderson at DR Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060.