Production Supervisor / Merseyside
Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing business where there is clear career development potential? If so, then read on!
The business have multiple sites in different areas of food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. This particular role is an exciting venture within the business, working with products that are sold into the foodservice sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Supervisor with experience in foodservice who is looking for a clear career development path.
- You will report directly to the Operations Director, leading the site’s daily production.
- Ensure staff are trained to the require standard.
- Leading and maintaining high company standards.
- Deliver site Operational objectives.
- Experience in the food industry.
- Experience and formal training in the BRC food standard.
- Highly Competent on Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel and ERP systems.
- Management or leadership experience with a hands-on approach to management and leading by example.
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application. You can email me – email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.