Supply Chain Production Planner
A premium luxury branded business that has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the niche branded sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of exceptional branded products supplying the finest UK retailers and restaurants and exporting to over 35 different countries globally.
Our client is looking for a new Supply Chain Production Planner to join their busy supply chain team. Running an out-sourced manufacturing model, we are recruiting a role that is at the heart of ensuring the right product has been made, at the right time, in the right format to maintain service to their customers.
Working closely with the Materials Planner internally to ensure that ingredients and packaging are always at the correct location; liaising with the Logistics Co-Ordinators to ensure that finished goods stock is produced and dispatched on time; communicating with the Forecast Analyst to ensure they are remaining responsive to the changing demands of both customers and consumers. Externally, you’ll be the face of the business for your UK and European-based factories; you will create the rolling 12 month production plan based on stock holding and demand forecast; you will need to manage capacity at your factories and help solve short- and long-term manufacturing issues as and when they come up.
The ideal candidate will need to be incredibly organised, system-savvy and detailed-focussed; as well as fantastic communicator who is able to communicate your messages across a variety of stakeholders, from factories to marketeers.
- Production planning and forecasting for 2/3 manufacturing sites
- Utilising the ERP system ensuring data is accurate for your sites and finished goods, including owning monthly and annual stock analysis
- Determining the correct level of stockholding and maintaining this, communicating quickly and efficiently when outside target boundaries
- Planning seasonal stockbuilds and capacity restrictions
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on production figures and site performance
- Supporting NPD launches as needed
- Degree-educated in a relevant discipline
- Have 3-5 years’ experience at a similar, fast-paced FMCG business
- Have experience in NetSuite or a similar ERP management system
- Highly numerate and confident manipulating data in both Excel and ERP systems
- A strong communicator and influencer, able to communicate clearly with a broad range of colleagues
- Detail oriented and meticulous at planning
- Multitasking is required due to the complexity of the production process
Ref Code: CV38329
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.