QA Technologist – Sports Nutrition
I’m currently working with a fantastic growing business who manufacture sports nutrition products both own label and branded.
Due to recent growth, new contracts and future expansion plans, they’re looking to recruit a QA Technologist with a view to progressing into a QA Manager role as the business continues to grow and thrive.
- Maintain up-to-date QMS/BRC/ GMP related systems /documentation.
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers in order to maintain their approval status.
- Ensure that products are Drug & Allergen compliant.
- Ensure that Technical and Specification data is complete and available upon Customer request.
- Customer Complaint handling, investigations & root cause analysis.
- Carry out Internal/Supplier/Sub contractor Audits as required.
- Company Technical representative for Customer, 3rd parties and regulatory bodies.
- Take NPD products through to launch via Customer specifications and QAS.
To be successful in this role, you’ll ideally have a strong background in either sports nutrition or bakery and a passion for quality. The basic salary for the role is up to £30,000 and the role comes with 23 days holiday + 8 bank.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a fantastic growing business, don’t delay in sending your application!! You can email me directly - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Quality Technologist, QA Technologist, Quality Assistant, Quality Technician, QA Technician