- Manage technical documentation for Quality Management Systems
- Manage customer complaints and corrective actions
- Deal with technical queries
- Supporting supplier approval process and providing administrative support
- Assist when needed in dealing with critical product issues such as quarantines and product recalls
- Organise sampling and analysis of the product portfolio, interpreting the results and carrying out appropriate corrective action.
- Food related degree or equivalent
- Ideally some previous experience in the food industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and influencing skills – oral and written.
- Strong drive with excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate. Word, Excel and Outlook skills are essential