Greencore are looking for a Technical Champion to join our team at Manton Wood on a permanent basis. This role is the main technical point of contact for our retailers across our Food to Go division.Main responsibilities
- Manage customer consistency panels across FTG sites, ensure schedule covers all products and communicate results and actions.
- Monitor and communicate process trends to ensure launch date adherence, maximum process optimisation and effective communication to customers
- 1st point of contact for customer technical teams across FTG.
- Challenge and investigate potential continuous improvement projects and facilitate relevant trials to drive process/ product enhancements opportunities
- A comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and how these are applied & translated within with GC Manufacturing sites
- Manage weekly, Monthly, quarterly technical review meetings with customers
- Produce regular reports for the business on Technical performance
- Degree in Food Science or related subject plus working experience within food manufacturing environment
- Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Level 2 Health and safety
- HACCP level 2
- Demonstrates experience of working with a retailer; Expertise in interpretation of customer code of practice; Competent in the use of customer technical databases
- Experience of using Root Cause Analysis techniques for problem solving