Warehouse Team Leader
We’ve got a great opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our growing team based in Heathrow.
The main purpose of the role is to lead and motivate a team, who will be intaking deliveries, and servicing the operation with materials for production. To assist in the management of the day to day operation of the Warehouse shift, achieve all operational KPI's and drive continuous improvement.Main responsibilities
- Management of the Warehouse area
- Customer service on time and in full
- To communicate as required on all key issues concerning Warehouse
- Compliance to all company procedures and documentation
- Drive accuracy of all stock held on site within the warehouse
- Ensure achievement of agreed service levels to all customers
- Through regular team meetings, monitor performance
- To be continuously improving the department
- Key skills required for the role are working well under pressure ensuring attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent levels of both written and verbal communication.
- You need to be a highly organised team player that will motivate the team to achieve the standards required.
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate proven experience of supervising a small team as well as to have an experience of working in a chilled manufacturing environment.
- The candidate should also demonstrate qualifications in Food Safety and general knowledge of health and safety standards within food manufacturing environment.