Assistant Account Manager
This position would see you support the Account Manager for the Tesco retail account.
Supporting the Account Manager –
- Monitoring & reporting on sales, waste & service levels
- Liaising with UK Growers on estimates, uptake, quality and packaging information
- Communicating with packhouses regarding labels and packaging
- Updating documentation and internal systems on a weekly basis to include label ordering, packing details for growers, price sheets and data entry into PR3
- Compiling and developing reports as requested by the Account Manager/retail clients
- Store visits, attending meetings to review season progress
- Organise samples and participate in store events
- Attend the daily round up meeting and provide updates to the customer when required
- Prepare all the label/packaging information (Backsheets)
- Any other activities the job requires
- Cover weekend tasks as part of the sales team rota
- Evidence of experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, meeting deadlines as required
- Very good organisational, analytical and numerical skills.
- Good IT skills including experience of Excel and MS Office.
Position based from Kent Head Office.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.