Job Title: Quality Auditor
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Location: West London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA to join a food manufacturing business who supply premium quality products to the retailers.
In this QA role you will be responsible for:
* To effectively and efficiently manage the quality of produce from arrival at the site until despatch.
* Stock rotation
* Ensure Shelf-life is conducted; data recorded and report any failures.
* Report any quality issues to line manager, Quality Manager & wider business
* Ensure all reports are completed and actioned in a timely fashion on a daily basis
* Communication with Operations to support the smooth running of the product on site.
* Interaction with the Packhouse to maintain Specification and Compliance.
* To deliver training and coaching sessions to all QA / Operations using written SOP's and guidelines
As the ideal candidate you will be able to hit the ground running, therefore you will already have QA/QC experience within the food manufacturing industries. You will be an excellent communicator with an outgoing, dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
In return this business will offer you a challenging and rewarding career with genuine opportunities to rise through the ranks.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.