Factory Operative - PART TIME - DAYS
Looking to work a few days a week? want to be paid weekly? want a permanent part time job?...Then look no further!
We are recruiting for Permanent Grade 1 (Unskilled) Operatives in Production at Manton Wood in Worksop. The shifts available are
- Friday AND Sunday 6am to 2.30pm = 16 hour contract at £8.21 per hour
- Friday 6am to 2.30pm = 8 hour contract at £8.21 per hour
- Sunday 6am to 2.30pm = 8 hour contract at £8.21 per hour
We have start dates available in April and May
Full training is provided, and previous experience is not necessary.Main responsibilities
Greencore are recruiting for Part time Factory Operative, Production Operative, Line Worker and General Operatives to work in Food Manufacturing producing our fresh sandwiches at our Factory based in Worksop, Notts
No experience required !!
Payrates are £8.21 per hour
- Production Line Operatives
- Factory Operatives
All roles have a 13-week training rate paid at £8.21 per hour on days. Once you have successfully passed the probation period then the hourly rate will increase as per your shift pattern and role type.
We run recruitment / assessment events for Day shift starting at 10am on a weekly basis. PLEASE NOTE - If you apply for multiple roles then YOU WILL ONLY BE INVITED TO ATTEND ONE ASSESSMENT EVENT.
During the event we will conduct a site tour so you are able to see each of the roles and the environment you will work in. We will talk through ALL vacancies we have available in all departments at Manton Wood for Day shift and you will be asked to select your first and second choices.
If your choices are appropriate based on your skills and/or previous experience, then we will assess you against these.
If you are successful you will be told on the day and it is likely you will be offered your first choice.
We have start dates available throughout April and May.Ideal candidate
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a chilled environment
- Basic Maths & English
- Good verbal communication skills
The below are desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Food Hygiene (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the workplace (Level 2)
- Free on site Gym accessible 24/7
- Staff Shop - discounted products e.g. ready meals, sandwiches, cakes and other items
- Training, development and qualifications to help you grow your career. Qualifications include Advanced Operator, Team Leader, Food Technologist, Project Manager and Trainee Manager.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Scheme
- Shopping discounts with multiple retailer discounts and offers
- Share save Scheme
- Free Parking
- Fully subsidised canteen serving hot food and sandwiches
- Westfield Health Care - Healthcare Cash Plan
Manton Wood is the flagship site for Greencore and we are very proud of our success and achievements. 25% of site vacancies are offered to internal employees demonstrating that we put people at the core in everything we do.
Greencore, Manton Wood produce fresh sandwiches and wraps for many of the Supermarket retailers in the UK. We produce over 4 million sandwiches every week and have almost 2000 employees. The site operate / Produce over a 7 day week across 2 shift patterns - Days and Nights. Greencore is a successful and growing business offering plenty of opportunity for employees looking to advance their career in the Food Manufacturing industry.