We have a really exciting opportunity for an NPD Technologist to join a well establish and growing business based in Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for delivering NPD & innovation projects up to a point of handover whilst working closely with the Process team during trials to support high quality launches.
As a key member of the team, you will always be looking for new processes, ingredients and products to ensure you are working on the food trends and are first to market
Within this role, you will also have the opportunity to develop in your career, becoming an expert in industry and build strong relationships with retail customers.
Monday – Friday | Up to £32k
- Innovation and idea generation
- Critical path management
- Ingredient sourcing
- Assisting Process team to deliver launches
- Customer facing with major UK retail accounts
- Degree educated with a Food Science or similar degree
- Proven track record in NPD (ideally in the chilled sector)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Experience working with a major UK retailer
- A strong blend of creativity and commerciality
- A UK driving licence
If this sounds like you and you would like to discuss the NPD Technologist vacancy in more details, hit apply or get in contact with Jack Bradfield on 0131 226 5060 or email@example.com