Job Title: Quality Graduate
Employment Type: Temporary - 6 months contract
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Prinova is a global supplier of ingredients, flavours, blending and contract manufacturing solutions for the food, beverage and nutrition industries. Prinova has over 30 years of international purchasing expertise in dry blending, liquid blending, flavour manufacturing, milling & micronization, packaging, and contract manufacturing.
Aylesford site is a key supplier of vitamin and mineral premixes into the food industry in Europe and worldwide. Our customers are major food manufacturers with high quality expectations, which are directly translated in our quality systems and practices.
- Support the supplier approval process by conducting documentation review and sample evaluation including the creation of purchasing specifications
- Provide day to day support to quality department in the area of document control, supplier approval and monitoring admin tasks, internal auditing (hygiene, glass & plastics etc.)
- Provide support in quality projects for the site, by recording meetings and writing reports.
- The candidate must have knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- The candidate must have relevant education or experience in the Food Industry / Pharmaceuticals or Supplements
- Understanding of FSSC22000 or BRC
- The candidate is required to be flexible and versatile in their work ethic and be able to work autonomously as part of a small team.
- Very competent in the use of Microsoft Office including excel / word / outlook
- Attention to detail – complete all tasks in an accurate and consistent manner
- Communication skills – able to write and speak clearly and articulately with various stakeholders including supplier, customers and other departments
- Online learning platform
- Eye care, cycle to work and discounts scheme
- Free parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Weekly fruit deliveries
- Free Weekly Yoga monthly car cleaning and massages!
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we also regularly have social events happening at our site