This an opportunity for an Experienced Engineer who has excellent organisational skills but is more than happy to be hands on when necessary.
The ideal candidate will come from a food manufacturing or fmcg background and still be hungry and driven. The main objective is to provide leadership for machine performance, equipment maintenance, breakdowns, and any project and technical knowledge.You'll already have the relevant Engineering qualifications in place at either HND or degree level. Previous experience of working within manufacturing is essential, and a background with food manufacturing industry, would be preferred.
You will have strong project management skills with experience of working within a Lean enterprise
- To fully implement PPM system across the site.
- To maintain a safe workplace for all of the employees.
- Control the costs within the engineering budget.
- Manage and improve all aspects of the team performance.
- Ensure that all required quality standards are met.
- Previous food industry experience.
- Good standard of both written and verbal communication.
- Basic food hygiene.
- Good standard of data and analytical skills and reasonable computer literacy.
You must have a valid driving licence.