Are you a Technical or Quality professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a proactive attitude?
Are you a creative individual with exceptional attention to detail?
MacGregor Black is currently assisting a well-established snacks producer, on a search for a Technical Assistant. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in North Lincolnshire.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Technical Assistant will provide administrative support to the Technical, Production and Warehouse Team Managers.
- Monthly/weekly/daily recording of quality KPIs and activities
- Collate and manage samples for internal and external analysis, as required
- Record and process all complaints documentation and ensure responses sent to consumers / customers in a timely manner
- Maintain Quality Management System documentation, ensuring it is correct, appropriate and up to date
- Completion of Customer Product Specifications and Questionnaires
- Auditing of production processes and documentation, and monitoring of GMP & hygiene standards
- Reviewing and recording of shift production data and test results
- Recording of stocks information and reconciliation with production outputs
- Preparation of monthly production and technical reports for management and factory briefings
- Maintain calibration internal checks and manage external liaison
- Participate in Trained Sensory Panel and lead QC Sensory panel sessions
- Record Non-Conformances with root cause and corrective action implementation
- Promote best practice through coaching and problem solving with other departments
- Active HACCP team member
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a Technical/Quality role, including Internal Auditing
- Competence in English and Maths, minimum GCSE Grade C pass
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to create and provide accurate and detailed reports
- Able to work with minimal supervision with pro-active attitude
- Knowledge of BRC Standards, HACCP and Food Legislation is desirable
Our client is offering a market-competitive salary for the right candidate, with flexibility for overtime and attendance bonus available.
Contact us today for more information.