Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you a proven team player?
Are you a forward-thinker who can deliver effective results?
MacGregor Black is currently collaborating with a well-respected FMCG manufacturer on a search for four Multi-Skilled Engineers. This is a Full-Time permanent role, based in Buckinghamshire.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and engineering initiatives for the site.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to maintain the factory and all installations to the highest standard and develop machinery ownership with operators
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting standards are maintained
- Coordinate with regional and site management on status, significant trends and changes of approved projects
- Monitor engineering progress against budget and forecasted schedule
- Participate in and lead risk assessments and actively manage the risks of the projects and the business
- Establish the working relationship with operations management needed to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Strong knowledge of Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working practices
- Ability to effectively delegate while maintaining forward motion on key deliverables
- Proven team player skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent business and technical writing
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong mentoring, training and coaching to junior colleagues
- Comfortable and Capable of Leading Teams
- Capable of Managing Multiple Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
You must be: a Communicator, an Influencer, Results-Driven, Self-Motivated and a Problem-Solver.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme for the right candidate.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion with us today.