Quality Assurance Assistant
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring and verification of all food safety, legality and quality procedures as outlined within the company’s Food Safety and Quality Management System.
• Collect information to support the investigation of production quality concerns
• Complete internal process audits across production including data capture
• Support continuous development of visual standards
• Support quality control activities within Production
• Communicate quality updates and instructions to Production and confirm effective implementation
• Support and organise quality related material control and segregation across all areas of Production
• Support implementation and maintenance of systems compliant to necessary standards
You will have experience of working in a Quality Assurance environment within Food Manufacturing. You will be computer literate with good communication skills. Experience working to BRC standards is desirable.
Mon-Fri Office Hours (8am-4.30pm/ 9am-5.30pm)
40 Hour week
30 Days holiday including bank holidays
Free Parking, standard auto enrollment pension
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.