General Manager, Food Industry, Somerset
General Manager required for a major branded food manufacturing site in Somerset.
This General Manager position will be responsible for the effective delivery of all operational activities at this branded food manufacturing site. Directly managing the Manufacturing and Engineering departments with a dotted line over Technical you will develop your teams to focus on Continuous Improvement towards a World Class Manufacturing environment. Processing short shelf life products your challenge is to ensure the highest product quality is achieve while achieving long-term strategic goals.
As a leader in their category this is an excellent business to join with the desire to improve on already excellent standards. Being privately owned means less red tape while group support in Technical and Operational Excellence ensure the correct technical skills are accessible.
- Lead the site to achieve targets while coaching and developing a high performing team
- Develop the three year business plan to deliver World Class Manufacturing and reduce processing costs
- Influence the Site Leadership team to drive effective and sustainable CI programs
- Achieve the highest standards of Health & Safety
- Deliver cost savings while maintaining compliance and value of company assets
Your background leading multi-function teams within a World Class Manufacturing setting will be invaluable to this business. If you are experienced in Lean Manufacturing or TPM you will have the right tools to succeed with Technical knowledge of BRC and Tesco PIU desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send your CV today or get in touch.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. DRB895033
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob