Graduate QA Assistant
Graduate Quality Assistant / QA , Derbyshire, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Assistant / Quality Assurance Assistant on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Derbyshire, commutable from Ashbourne, Derby, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Loughborough, Nottingham, Stoke etc
As Quality Assistant, your role is to assist in maintaining a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations.
You will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
- To manage and assist with the development of an effective quality assurance system, ensuring that Quality and Food Safety are appropriately managed to meet set objectives.
- To ensure that all finished product meet agreed specifications and investigate corrective actions in circumstances that the specification is outside the agreed parameters.
- To carry out all training required to meet the requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives to effectively and efficiently maintain the quality parameters to specification.
- To take ownership of the GMP audit programme and monitor the effectiveness and continuously strive to achieve the highest levels of GMP in the factory.
- Completion of daily monitoring of production lines and daily audits of production paperwork on and off line
- To maintain all quality assurance, HACCP, and food safety records accurately and file documentation appropriately
- To complete traceability audits as required
Salary: £20,500 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following: QA Technician, Quality Assistant, Quality Auditor, QA Technologist, QA Team Leader, Quality Controller, Technical Assistant, QC, Quality Control, Food, Drinks, Manufacturing, Graduate, Entry Level, Ashbourne, Derby, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Loughborough, Nottingham, Stoke, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Cheshire