National Account Manager
I am working alongside a FMCG business who are looking for an an experienced National Account Manager to join their existing team.
- Responsible for a portfolio of national accounts end to end.
- Preparation and presentation of market data and sales information (Kantar based)
- Account management and liaison with customers to build strong working relationships
- Analysis of profit and performance trends and make recommendations to drive growth.
- Initiate and drive projects to create sales opportunities, including NPD and critical path management.
- Full account housekeeping, regular forecasting and KPI reporting
- Key cross functional interface internally and externally including NPD
- Staying up to date with new and emerging themes/ products within your area of responsibility.
- Social skills and personable persona with presence to fit with major retailer commercial environment is paramount.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Ambitious and highly focused in terms of their career
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Resilience and evidence of building rapport and relationships.
- Five years plus years’ experience in a Commercial/Category Management/Marketing or Sales environment with a strong customer interface and focus
- Experienced multiple accounts manager end to end
- Working with NPD to develop the right commercial proposition.
- Category insight experience, development of tailored category data for buyers.
- Multiple high street retailer experience.
- Developing customer propositions within established supplier partnership relationships.
- Foodservice experience