Senior NPD Technologist
A truly fantastic opportunity to progress your NPD career with a global business that offers a positive, people-focussed working environment.
Working as part of a collaborative team, you will act as lead developer, taking projects from concept to launch.
- Develop and launch new products in line with customer, company and compliance standards.
- Complete product costings
- Set-up documentation
- Sourcing new ingredients
- Co-ordinate factory trials
- Attend customer visits to present samples and gain feedback
Skills and Experience required:
- 3 years+ experience in food manufacturing
- Strong bakery knowledge and experience
- Recipe formulation experience
- Product costing experience
- SAP PLM experience desirable
This is the sort of company that YOU want to work for.
Indicative Salary Range: £30000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.