An opportunity to join an ethical global business and develop your career with 1st class support around you.
The business supplies innovative food products and ingredients to a broad range of customers. They are part of an international group with family values and believe in developing quality in people for mutual benefit. This is a business committed to investing in people, systems and equipment.
You will play a key part in the development and delivery of new product launches across both UK and European sites.
Duties will include:
- Making customer and test samples
- Testing new ingredients (e.g. pH testing, shelf life, viscosity) and accurately recording data
- Managing stock of ingredients and packing, ordering when necessary
- Maintain excellent hygiene, quality and safety standards in test area
- Supporting NPD team with ad hoc tasks
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within the food industry and/or degree in Nutrition, Food Science or similar
- Desire to progress a career in NPD
- Basic knowledge of food safety and quality standards
- Good IT skills
- Excellent team player
Superb list of benefits come with the job.
Indicative Salary Range: £21000 - 24000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.